Experience Mud Spa at Tha Sala.
- Mud spa.
- Experience local Thai culture.
- Fisherman village.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick up from the hotel 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4:30 PM.|
|What to bring?||Towel, Spare cloth, personal medication if needed, suitable shoes for muddy and slippery activity|
Transfer to and from your hotel in Khanom town area.
- Program may change upon suitability.
- On November and December is a monsoon season period. Program might be change depends on the weather condition
- Payment is refundable if your cancellations is not less than 1 week before tour.
- Cancellation charge 50% if your cancellations within 24 hrs. Before tour.
- Non refundable if your cancellations within 12 hrs. Before tour.
Pick up from the hotel in Khanom and depart to Tha Sala. Visit Pottery Village at Ban Maying. The village still adheres to the old technique of making pottery by hand more than 100 years old. Visitors will have an opportunity to try and make your own pottery and learn the necessary skill, method and process.
Heading to Ban Laem Village. Having lunch, enjoy fresh seafood (in season) and signature dish Muddy Rice. Take a short boat ride out to the source of natural mud and enjoy a muddy experience in the water or bath the mud righ on the boat. This natural mud offers beneficial health effects just like other international mud sourch Planting Mangrove Trees to help and conserve ecosystem.Back to the shore for washup your body.
Journey back to Khanom and drop off your hotel.