The waterfall over 70 meters tall, named Sunantha Waterfall is the second tallest waterfall in Nakhon Si Thammarat. The hills are covered with rain forests consisting of many plants, including commercially important trees, plants such as Yang, Malacca Teak, Iron wood and wind champak and many more There also are a large number of animals, for example mountain goat, tapir, barking deer, wild boar, mouse deer, Palm civet, Binturong also known as bearcat and many kinds of bird, reptile, amphibian, colorful critter species like Lepidoptera”butterflies” and wildlife. Also one of the highlight is a very primitive fern that lasted for so long. The plant is called Bua Cek or in Latin Dipteris conjugate.
- Explore the Thai flora and fauna at Khao-Nan National Park.
- Trekking to Sunantha waterfall.
- Swimming and enjoy with the natural fish spa.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick up from the hotel 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4:00 PM.|
|What to bring?||Personal prescription drugs, sun glasses, hat, sun protection, insect repellent and camera.|
- Program may change upon suitability.
- Payment is refundable if your cancellations is not less than 1 week before tour.
- Cancellation charge 50% if your cancellations within 24 hrs. Before tour.
- Non refundable if your cancellations within 1-2 hrs. Before tour.