- Welcome to Angthong National park
- Trekking up to the view point at Koh Wautalap or relaxing on the beach
- Visit Koh Mae Koh
- Amazes with Talay Nai or a green lagoon among the island
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick up from the hotel 5:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 7:30 PM.|
|What to bring?||Personal prescription drugs, sun glasses,sun protection, hat, swimming suit, towel, camera, shoes, a good pair of sea tour are perfect.|
- Program may change upon suitability.
- On November and December is a monsoon season period. Program might be change depends on the weather condition
- Payment is refundable if your cancellations is not less than 1 week before tour.
- Cancellation charge 50% if your cancellations within 24 hrs. Before tour.
- Non refundable if your cancellations within 1-2 hrs. Before tour.
Pick up from the hotel and take you over with the ferry to Koh Samui.
Arrive at Nathon pier and change boat at 08:30, light breakfast served on board.
Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park. Visit”Koh Wau Ta Lap” island located above a clean white and soft sandy beach. Climb up to the top viewpoint (Approximately 262 meters above the sea) and about 500 meters walk to see the panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park. After that you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
The delicious buffet lunch and fresh fruit is served on board.
Make a stop at”Koh Mae Koh” for another swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling. Visit”Talay Nai” a Blue Lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps.
Departure from Angthong, coffee, tea, soft drink and snacks on board.
Arrive at Nathon pier and transfer to the ferry back to Khanom.
Pick up from the ferry pier and drop off at your hotel.